Wondering how to get your business ahead online?
New Ross Goes Digital – SWITCH ON YOUR BUSINESS
18th May 2018 8.30am – 3.00pm
Cost €20 (Lunch Included)
New Ross Goes Digital is brought to you by New Ross and District Chamber, Bank of Ireland and Wexford County Council
This is the ideal event to learn more about digital marketing and social media and how you can leverage it for your business. It will also be a great opportunity to network with other businesses and gain valuable tips on how your business can make the shift to online.
The event has been designed to assist small-medium sized business owners, to a successful path to digital success.
New Ross Goes Digital event will help you understand how to transform your business and take advantage of the digital revolution.
We have enlisted a fantastic panel of well-renowned speakers in digital marketing.
You will learn about:
- Digital Marketing and the elements elements that make up a digital marketing plan
- What makes a good website – A look at UX, speed and mobile responsiveness
- What is SEO? SEO tips you can execute immediately
- Select the right Social Media Channels – we’ll explore Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- How Cloud banking can accelerate business growth
- When and where to use Digital Marketing as part of your sales and marketing planning
- How to access local funding to build your Online Store
Speakers: Click here……………..http://newrosschamber.ie/speakers/
Tickets can be purchased by clicking here –
For further information please contact the New Ross & District Chamber Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:051-425077