|NOTICE is hereby given that the Extraordinary General Meeting of Gorey Chamber of Industry and Commerce Limited by Guarantee will be held at Ashdown Park Hotel Gorey on the 28th day of March 2019 at 18.30 pm to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions as special resolutions:-
- THAT the amalgamation of the Company, Wexford Chamber of Industry and Commerce Company Limited by Guarantee and The New Ross Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Incorporated), as a single County Wexford Chamber (the “Amalgamation”) be and is hereby approved.
- THAT the Constitution, comprising of a Memorandum and Articles of Association, attached hereto and marked ‘A’ for the purposes of identification be approved and adopted as the Constitution of the Company, in substitution for, and to the exclusion of the existing Constitution.
- THAT subject to the approval of Resolution 1 and Resolution 2, the Company be and is hereby authorised and empowered to enter into and complete arrangements to transfer the entire undertaking, assets and liabilities of the Company to a new entity formed for the purpose of the Amalgamation, namely – County Wexford Chamber of Industry and Commerce Company Limited by Guarantee.
- THAT on Amalgamation the members of the Company shall be transferred to and become members of the County Wexford Chamber of Industry and Commerce Company Limited by Guarantee.
- THAT the board of directors be and are hereby authorised and empowered to execute any documents and to do all necessary things to give effect to the above Resolutions.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD